Xbox 360 Couch co-op games for my wife and I

Associate
Hi all,

So my wife and I have been working our way through the 360 catalogue of co-op games including Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Fable 2 & 3, Lego Movie Video Game, Lego Harry Potter (1-4 and 5-8) and have barely started Dungeon Siege 3.

I'm on the lookout for some others but my wife isn't into anything FPS (she doesn't get the camera/movement controls and finds it disorientating) or gory like GoW.

Any recommendations please?

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
Brothers : A Tale of Two sons - its brilliant game but very shot i have only played it single player tho.
Rayman Legends
Portal
Castle Crashers

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies everyone - bit delay in my response!
I decided to give some Lego games a go for now (still working our way through Lego Movie Video Game and have got a fair bit further with Dungeon Siege 3). If I spot Portal in a cheap sale I might pick it up but £15 seems a bit steep for the length of game? I know the quality is definately there though as I've played Portal single player.

In the meantime I've picked up Kameo second-hand for £1.50 which seems a bit of a steal given how much there is to explore. OK the graphics aren't fantastic but gameplay wise it seems pretty solid.
I'll also probably pick up Lego Avengers or Lego Marvel Super Heroes as Lego seems to be an easy game for us both to pick up. How does Rayman Origins/Legends play through as a co-op?

I'm ideally looking for something that's going to have us set for a good few months - Dungeon Siege 3 seems to be fitting that bill at the moment so I guess Diablo 3 will be similar?

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom