Xbox 360 Fall Update details spilled by MS Japan

Soldato
I wouldn't personally like that, you don;t know what some weirdo's are like. Meet some phycho's on PES who are threatening this, threatening that. I imagine if they got my real name they could get other details.

I imagine any personal info you optionally add will only be visible to those on your friends list.

Don
I think people are confused, I think this "real name" thing is that there will be a field that you add yourself. i.e. If I had "Mr Zefan" on my list I could add a comment of "Annoying sig obsessed Moderator on draconian forums" :D.

This is the only way it would work well as everyone likes to remember people by different descriptions. I guess we will have to wait till 4th to find out or until some English screenshots appear.

I don;t like the whole "Social Networking" route this update looks to be headed in, however if past updates are anything to go by, the leaked details will be minor and we will get some huge announcement whcih they save for the last day, which surely has to a be a "UK/EU get Videomarketplace" kind of thing (fingers crossed).

rp2000

Comments would be good as I don't have a clue who 50% of my ''friends'' are. I still want groups adding so I can have a OCUK group for example.

Back
Top Bottom