**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
Skills!

Although, my method...

Better to ask forgiveness than permission! :D

That is how i roll too :p

No but seriously, she's fine. She knew i wanted either of them and guessed i would end up getting one sooner than later.

Anyone know if the headset comes with the console? I ordered the Xbox one with digital Fifa14 download code.

Leave mrs to get me Forza 5 for crimbo :D

Associate
That is how i roll too :p

No but seriously, she's fine. She knew i wanted either of them and guessed i would end up get one sooner than later.

Anyone know if the headset comes with the console? I ordered the Xbox one with digital Fifa14 download code.

Leave mrs to get me Forza 5 for crimbo :D

you get a headset

Associate
Well i have now ordered it!

Forgot that my email address is logged in on the mrs's iphone........Went down well :p

Just say it wasn't you and your account must have been hacked :p

Anyway I really hope Amazon start processing orders tomorrow I am just scared I won't get it on Friday! Amazon are hit and miss with next day delivery to N.Ireland at the best of times never mind a big console launch! They seem to laid back compared to other companies!

Soldato
Had another email from Asda:

We thought we’d share with you just how we’ll deliver your order.

To ensure that you have everything you’ve ordered on Friday, we’ll be sending your entire order in one parcel, this will be delivered by DPD.

First you’ll receive confirmation from DPD that your parcel is starting its journey, this will be in the form of an email, it will have a tracking option but at this stage won’t hold any details.

On Friday DPD will be sending you both an SMS & e-mail when the parcel has been loaded on to the van. This communication will tell you what hour of the day to expect delivery. E.g. Between 11:30 & 12:30.

Quite impressed with how they're keeping us informed :)

Associate
boogie impressed just tweeted for all they got wrong at e3 they got 2 things right for launch and said he can't wait to talk about ;) after his meeting with major nelson he said he's very impressed with xb1

Associate
BZdlU-NCAAAS2hr.jpg:large

Soldato
Had another email from Asda:
Quote:
We thought we’d share with you just how we’ll deliver your order.

To ensure that you have everything you’ve ordered on Friday, we’ll be sending your entire order in one parcel, this will be delivered by DPD.

First you’ll receive confirmation from DPD that your parcel is starting its journey, this will be in the form of an email, it will have a tracking option but at this stage won’t hold any details.

On Friday DPD will be sending you both an SMS & e-mail when the parcel has been loaded on to the van. This communication will tell you what hour of the day to expect delivery. E.g. Between 11:30 & 12:30.

Quite impressed with how they're keeping us informed :)

I got that too, had to come on to see if anyone else had as it had a different sender address, so the paranoia kicked in :D

i-am-paranoid-in-reverse_zps717e0d4a.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
God I hope I get one launch night or early the following morning, going to ring around tomorrow to see if any of the company's will let me know if they have any spare stock or not. Worrying times!

Associate
God I hope I get one launch night or early the following morning, going to ring around tomorrow to see if any of the company's will let me know if they have any spare stock or not. Worrying times!

if you lived in bham there was a new game store opened last week they had some stock

Back
Top Bottom