• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX 8800GTX ? whats the warantee like on these cards ?

Soldato
Im thinking of sending my XpertVision 8800GTX back to the shop and getting this card instead.. as i think im going to be wanting that warantee that goes with them..

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Its no better than the the expert vision card, in fact maybe worse.

If you want good warranty get BFG or EVGA.

Also note the BFG are very good prices. :)

Soldato
OP
guess i will just keep it then heh

im planning on upgradeing my system within 5 months anyway to something special so i guess this card should tie me over untill then i just hope it doesnt slow down by then lol

i just thought by sending it in i would get a better warantee but after thinking i really dont really need one.

and if i did it it would cost me about £30 more than what i already payed just to get the better warantee lol

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Its no better than the the expert vision card, in fact maybe worse.

If you want good warranty get BFG or EVGA.

Also note the BFG are very good prices. :)

How is XFX warranty that bad?? It offers double lifetime warranty no? Meaning if you sell to another user, that guy gets warranty too. But not with eVGA or BFG. To me the resale value of XFX card is higher to be honest.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Lolcb said:
How is XFX warranty that bad?? It offers double lifetime warranty no? Meaning if you sell to another user, that guy gets warranty too. But not with eVGA or BFG. To me the resale value of XFX card is higher to be honest.

Thats USA customers only. So resale value of XFX is no higher unless you live in America.

Associate
Gibbo,

Started a thread on this subject but no takers yet...

Who is best for support, BFG or eVGA....

Where do BFG cards go for RMS etc., you know stuff like that

Back
Top Bottom