XFX XXX 850w Power Supply

Soldato
Custom PC Magazine has completed a round up review of all the best 850w PSU's on the market. They rated the XFX XXX unit as the best of the best! To celebrate this we are offering the said product with a glorious £15 off.

XFX 850W XXX Edition Modular '80 Plus Silver' Power Supply @ £94.99 inc VAT

CA-000-XF_400.jpg

The XFX XXX 850 watt modular power supply gives you the power you need with a brilliant combination of form and function. Giving more than just life to your PC, this power supply allows easy cable management with modular connectors which helps increase airflow. With tight voltage regulation and high efficiency operation up to 88% (80 Plus Silver) this power supply will give you exactly what you need to keep your gaming charged and ready.

- 850W of continuous power at 50°C
- 80 Plus Silver Rating
- SLI Ready
- Detachable Modular Cables
- High quality Japanese brand capacitors (105°C)
- Tight voltage regulation (±3%)
- High efficiency operation up to 88% (80 Plus Silver)
- Single, high power +12V rail (up to 70A/840W)
- DC to DC Voltage Regulator modules for +3.3V and +5V
- Solid polymer caps provide enhanced reliability and stability
- Quiet 135mm ball bearing fan provides superior cooling
- Supports multiple high-end graphic cards (SLI & CrossFire)
- Active Power Factor Correction
- 5-year Limited Warranty

Was £109.99 Inc. VAT

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Heyyyy I've got one of those :D. Great PSU seeing as I've had absolutely no problems with it ever since I plugged it in. The Sleeving on the cables is nothing special but it gets the job done and hey, thats what modding is for right? Not that the sleeving is bad, its just standard.

Associate
Makes me think I jumped the gun with the AX850 last week.

This is a Seassonic, right? I know some XFX psu were Seasonic relatively recently.

Soldato
Just fitted mine a few minutes ago :)
I was amazed at the difference between the XFX and my 6 year old Antec 550, the thing is an absolute beast. First thing I noticed was how much heavier it is, I'm thinking there must be a lot of copper inside that imposing black case. My only gripe is that the 8 pin 12V cable is quite short and I couldn't route it behind the motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom