Xigmatek Midgard Case Deal! Under £20!

Soldato
Will you be getting anymore of these in at ~24.99 again? Want to get one for my dad who is using a really really bad no brand case :p.

Also MikeHiow; Can the PSU be mounted so the fan is facing inside the case?

Permabanned
Failed attempt at a "stealth" drive (it's a lot easier with solid panels!) while I'm waiting for the drive front to be painted.

I think I'll stick with the painted front tbh :p

IMG_3543.jpg

Associate
I'm wondering if I'll get one..... When I ordered it was the last one left in stock and it's stuck on Order Status: In our warehouse queue :(

Associate
Hmmmm that's annoying an email or something to let me know would have been nice so I could select another case, did they contact you or did you contact them? :rolleyes:

Soldato
Hmmmm that's annoying an email or something to let me know would have been nice so I could select another case, did they contact you or did you contact them? :rolleyes:

I ordered a SA when there were 3 in stock and I got the same message and no email :(. Cancelled my order (As it was holding up getting my PSU) and i'll just get one when they get them back in stock.

Associate
How's the fan controller than comes with this? Thinking about getting this case for my dad and nabbing the fan controller for my own case :p.

I only looked briefly to check the contents as I'm not putting together this system right away, but the fan controller seems ok. It looked good and is designed to fit in a PCI slot, you can connect up to three fans but they are all controlled by the one dial, so no setting different speeds for the fans.

Soldato
bought the black one of these from elsewhere last year, awesome case for the money, now white at this price :O absolute must have, wipes the floor with loads of more expensive cases

Soldato
Just recieved mine and for 24,99 this thing is quality. I saw a review of the black case and it seems like they've fixed everything that was wrong with that case (Other than the side panel taking a few jerks to get off :p).

Back
Top Bottom