Xmas already !

Associate
So, went to the pub last night and had been in there 10 minutes when I suddenly realised that the Christmas tree was up with lights and all decorations, and the rest of the pub had Christmas decorations up..

Whats that all about.. far too early in my opinion :confused:

Associate
Tbh Christmas stuff going up in early-mid November is wayyyy to early for me as well, at least wait till December!

Associate
Christmas music in the supermarket yesterday when I went in, along with all the trees up etc.

Christmas used to be much more exciting when it didn't really appear until a few days before.

Now its so diluted because it "lasts" for nearly 2 months. Load of crap.:mad:

Caporegime
So, went to the pub last night and had been in there 10 minutes when I suddenly realised that the Christmas tree was up with lights and all decorations, and the rest of the pub had Christmas decorations up..

Whats that all about.. far too early in my opinion :confused:

Have you not noticed this before? :confused:

Soldato
I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVEREVER EVER EVER SEEN A THREAD LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!

Associate
So, visited the OcUK forums during lunch and had been in there 10 minutes when I suddenly realised the first moan about Chirstmas being too early....

Whats that all about.. far too early in my opinion

Top Bottom