Xtrfy MZ1 (Zy's Rail) Mouse

Associate
OP
I love it, I have a large collection of mice and it has been my primary mouse for gaming since I got it. I replaced the stock pads after 6 weeks as they slowed down (but initially they were the best stock pads I've experienced), took out the RGB diffusers and replaced the cable (just wanted another colour), but honestly none of that is necessary. I have 19.5*10.5 cm hands, prefer smaller and narrower mice (e.g. Model O-, FK2, NP-01S) and use a claw grip for which this mouse is ideal, I like the agressive hump and the love the grooves for the fingers on M1+M2. The mouse wheel feels good as well, somewhere between a Glorious Model O and Endgame XM1R, definitely good enough for desktop use, compared to the likes of Zowie and Zygen. However, the shape is "performance optimised"; as in it helps me aim well but for desktop use I switch to another mouse as it is not what I would call comfortable for all day use (for claw grip that is, I assume it's fine if you finger tip). It has developed some creaking on the sides over time, but as I use it only while gaming and I can't hear it with headphones on, I don't mind.

Hope that helps, happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Soldato
I love it, I have a large collection of mice and it has been my primary mouse for gaming since I got it. I replaced the stock pads after 6 weeks as they slowed down (but initially they were the best stock pads I've experienced), took out the RGB diffusers and replaced the cable (just wanted another colour), but honestly none of that is necessary. I have 19.5*10.5 cm hands, prefer smaller and narrower mice (e.g. Model O-, FK2, NP-01S) and use a claw grip for which this mouse is ideal, I like the agressive hump and the love the grooves for the fingers on M1+M2. The mouse wheel feels good as well, somewhere between a Glorious Model O and Endgame XM1R, definitely good enough for desktop use, compared to the likes of Zowie and Zygen. However, the shape is "performance optimised"; as in it helps me aim well but for desktop use I switch to another mouse as it is not what I would call comfortable for all day use (for claw grip that is, I assume it's fine if you finger tip). It has developed some creaking on the sides over time, but as I use it only while gaming and I can't hear it with headphones on, I don't mind.

Hope that helps, happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Ah a fellow Aberdonian!
Thats good to hear, My hands are slightly smaller at 19x9.5cm. I tend to play claw or possibly a mix of that and fingertip. I currently use a G502 which I find sometimes a bit too sluggish for quick FPS games. I may keep this for general work on the computer.
I was initially set on buying the M42 but decided out of the blue to try the Razer Viper Ultimate wireless instead. I managed to get it for £73 with the dock so will see how it pans out.

Back
Top Bottom