Yamaha YBR125 Owners Manual?

Associate
Morning
Recently bought a bike which is Yamaha YBR125 2013.
I am looking for Owners Manual for it. Does anyone know where to get one?

Dont mean to sound like an idiot but there are few floating about:
Does the year matter much? there is a 2005 on google.

Is it possible to get it from Yamaha themselves? PDF perhaps and print it?

Please help :)

Soldato
I have the service manual for my sv650 came in handy fixing the throttle position sensor once as it gave the min/max values is ohms for that sensor, was able to calibrate it using a multimeter.

Associate
I have the service manual for my sv650 came in handy fixing the throttle position sensor once as it gave the min/max values is ohms for that sensor, was able to calibrate it using a multimeter.
I'm after the wiring diagrams really. The headlight and main beam have stopped working/no power

Associate
Uh pain.

You could try going round it with a meter see if you can find what live etc, might take a while though.

Assuming you've checked the fuses?
It's a mates bike so not 100% sure if they've checked the fuse tbh. But will definitely suggest it as you never know, could be the simplest solution lol.
I had a very quick look with a meter this morning and confirmed there was voltage going to the yellow and black wires that feed the brake lights but the same yellow and black going to the headlight were dead.
I'll be going back tomorrow for a proper look.

Soldato
It's a mates bike so not 100% sure if they've checked the fuse tbh. But will definitely suggest it as you never know, could be the simplest solution lol.
I had a very quick look with a meter this morning and confirmed there was voltage going to the yellow and black wires that feed the brake lights but the same yellow and black going to the headlight were dead.
I'll be going back tomorrow for a proper look.

Enjoy.....lol.

Back
Top Bottom