Yamakasi Catleap 27" 100mhz IPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Depends what the seller puts down as the value.

Many are saying that they put down value automatically as $100. Not saying this is good, bad or allowed.

Like the look of the Crossover version as it has hieght tilt and portrait on the stand.

Short clip on youtube of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDd12i0hP_E&hd=1

http://www.overclock.net/t/1232496/crossover-27q-led-led-p-27m-led-monitor-club

Was waiting on B Grade at Hazro site, but going to order one of these at end of the week and try my luck.

Associate
OP
Looks like some follks on the overclock.net forum are looking to get a new board made for the insides that can be bought as an add on you can get for the catleap monitor version. You can then change it over yourself.

This would allow the monitor to run at 100-120mhz.

Going by the forum there is huge demand for it, and if it is possible with this screen why cant Hazro do this as well.

Associate
OP
Well I am going for the 27" Crossover with tilt, slide etc.

Looks well made with solid metal back in white finish. Looks good.

I only surf the web and do the occasional gaming now so not to fussed if its really bad.

Have made offer to seller and with his counter offer looks like $350 dollars delivered. At around £225-£250, looks like a good punt to me at least.

Associate
OP
Even if a company was to bring out an all singing and dancing 27", IPS, 3D screen.

Can you imagine how much it would cost :eek:

Bet you would be able to buy three of these and still have money over to get latest and greatest sli or crossfire setup.

My crossfire monitor is ordered and hope I get it before bank holiday. My powercolor 7870 PC version is on its way as well.

Going to be as happy as pig in ****.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
You may be better with the Crossover as it has a stand much like the Dell. Allowing for height adjustment and locks into portrait mode.

Associate
OP
At last my Crossover will be at Parcel Force depot tommorow after being stuck at customs for an age.

£30 to pay on collection and cant wait to get hold of it.

Dying to see how my crossfire Powercolor 7870's do.

Associate
OP
Picked up my 'Crossover' today. What an amazing monitor.

Only issue I have is that in pure black screen there is some light bleed in the bottom left and right corners, but other than that its fine.

Also 100% pixel perfect.

Note that the black front bezel is black gloss powder coated metal. The back is also metal in white powder coat finish. This thing is the heaviest monitor I have ever used.

Have my single HD7870 overclocked to 1250 mhz running Skyrim with 2xAA, and it is running flawless.

One very happy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom