Yes - we've all seen timecube before...

penski said:
I reckon him and the TimeCube guy should bust out some Cosmic Fighting.

*n

Now that is the greatest thing ever.........

Do you have any physical proof that you were abducted by aliens and lived on their planet for 11 years?

It is illegal for me to take any of their technologies and bring them to Earth. One can only guess what disastrous things mankind would use these technologies for. The only physical evidence I have is a mercury-based silicon nodule implanted in my cerebral cortex. The Visitors use this to track my location. When I die, I would like for that nodule to be extracted from my body and examined. You will see that the nodule will have a chemical composition no one on Earth has seen before. That will be your proof.

Even Grand Celestial Masters need decent holidays:

Update: 02/11/2006. We are not accepting new students at this time due to an alert. All current students are to report to alternate location Delta 9 for their classes. No classes will be held at the community facilities listed below until further instructions. Please see Update for further information.

WOW does this mean the Earth is in fact getting more Hollowerer :eek:

Who's coming with me?

Centre%20Earth%20DVD.jpg

OH GOD!!! Why couldn't I have seen this 3 years ago!

I've just wasted my life - my Geology degree is now meaningless!! Oh nooeeesssss :(

I would very much love to take this guy on a field trip and rub his face on the rocks that prove all the theories that he has denied. Just utter rubbish. If I ever met this guy I would whack him round the face with a meaty lump of Blueschist...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST READ THIS BIT:

*******MORON said:
...NOTICE ON THE OCEAN FLOORS THERE IS AN ATLANTIC RIDGE AND
A PACIFIC RIDGE. THERE ARE ALSO HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL
RIDGES. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? ITS ONLY POSSIBLE IF THE EARTH
EXPANDED.

Literally... my breakfast has collided with my monitor! I'm going to show that site to my lecturers on monday... hahahah jesus.

edit:

god it just gets better!

MORON said:
THIS WOULD EXPLAIN THE MANY MARINE FOSSILS FOUND IN
THE PLAINS AND ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS,

I have literally just got back from a 2 week field trip to the Alps where we have explained why there are fossils up there... i mean.. literally! Timing couldn't be any better!!

oh dear... I think I'm going to cry. My whole degree has been rendered pointless by this guy!

moron said:
AFRICA WILL SEPARATE FROM
EUROPE

oh no it wont.... they have been colliding since ~100My ago....oh jesus.

moron said:
. HOPEFULLY
WHEN I BLEW UP THE BALLOON, YOU NOTICED THE ATLANTIC AND
PACIFIC OCEANS WERE FORMED AT THE VERY SAME TIME. ALSO INDIA
HAS NEVER LEFT ASIA.

I hope he has a better theory on how the Himalayas were formed....

edit;

and the final nail in the coffin, he suggests this occurred less than 3000y ago??

oh god.

Last edited:
THE PYRAMIDS ARE BUILT ALL AROUND THE EARTH. THE SIMILAR STRUCTURES SUGGEST,THAT
THE BUILDERS KNEW EACH OTHER

Well, it's just like nowadays. All the sparks know a good joiner, all the joiners know a good plasterer.

This guy has talent :D

Back
Top Bottom