Yet more dis-organisation by the Indian government...

Caporegime
No, pictures are blocked for me. let me double check why I thought it had passed the inspections...

They have had a number of inspections and visits by the FIA to ensure they are on schedule. They have so far passed all the inspections they have had. This doesn't mean its done, it just means they are 'on target' to be done in time in the view of the FIA.

The FIA considered Korea to be completed last year....

Caporegime
I am curious, when it comes to the race weekend, if local cattle stray onto the track, will the drivers have to stop?

Watched some V8 Supercars from Phillip Island at the weekend. They had a safety car deployed for "flying animals" (birds, to the rest of us) that wandered onto the track, and also had a wallaby roaming around, but it didn't trigger a safety car.

Soldato
OP
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/95049

Indian farmers have threatened to disrupt the country's inaugural Formula 1 race as they claim they deserve a bigger compensation for their land having been used to build the circuit.

"We have spent $400 million dollars on the race and we will spend a few millions more if needed to have adequate security in place. We will do whatever it takes to have a wonderful event."
Why not spend the 'millions' on a fair deal for the farmers, rather than fighting them by beefing up secutiry?

*Palmface*

Back
Top Bottom