Yey Tiffy Time again :)

Associate
W00t just hit 10K despite being a cruncher, a dual core one at that, down today.

cert.php

Oh and a 10 day parp to everyone betwen me and Cell 100.. That cell WILL be mine inside 10 days.. you've been warned :).

Edit again, there should show a 10K tiffy now :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Soldato
Alright then. Nothing is concrete enough to create a special gloat thread but here goes. I put in a order request with the suits just now. What was it for, you might ask? New computers for the office. 16 of them.

Spec:
Intel Pentium D 830 3.0 GHz
2.0 GiB DDR2 533 MHz
Radeon X600 PCI-e 256 MiB
160 GiB SATA Hard Disk

Lord knows when it'll get rubber-stamped but hopefully QMDs will be back by then for some uber-stompage. The graphics cards should be good when (if!) FAH-on-GPU ever comes out. BTW, all these ever get used to do is office apps, the Internet, and the occasional bout with Photoshop or Macromedia Flash.

Man of Honour
Soldato
Right then, Dom, today I've added 4 more 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 Prescotts with 2 MiB L2 cache. So you're in at 800+ ppd about now. I think that if I add between two and three more, I'll have averted a stompification at your boot.

However, next time EOC updates, I'll have been stomped by none other than A. N. Other.

Associate
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
Right then, Dom, today I've added 4 more 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 Prescotts with 2 MiB L2 cache. So you're in at 800+ ppd about now. I think that if I add between two and three more, I'll have averted a stompification at your boot.

However, next time EOC updates, I'll have been stomped by none other than A. N. Other.
Gah... *frantically hunts for more PC's to borg*

Back
Top Bottom