YOU gotta see this :eek:

Associate
I followed that build from day 1.
Fantastic build, and love the Aquacomputer kit which is inspired.
I preferred it when he had the Aqualis D5 pump and tube res combo as a single unit.

I still think he should have gone for a ROG/EVGA board for the colour scheme. The copper blocks on either of the aforementioned boards and the current sleeves would be beautiful in my humble opinion.
It just doesn't gel together very well.

My concern was he got to the current stage of the build and it wasn't working. To us lesser humans that would be daunting.

His $$$'s I guess , still fab build.

Query;

He used mdpc colour-x , looks a lot more pink than other pictures I seen of the braid?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I think looking at the specs that he has made some bad choices, all it says yo me is he is not sure what he wants. Does he want a gaming rig, A benching rig, A workstation or what.

I know there can be some overlap in the above options but this guy does not seem to be sure what direction to go in.

Soldato
I think looking at the specs that he has made some bad choices, all it says yo me is he is not sure what he wants. Does he want a gaming rig, A benching rig, A workstation or what.

I know there can be some overlap in the above options but this guy does not seem to be sure what direction to go in.

The direction of epeen, swiftly followed by a direction of fail (with the colour scheme).

I'm not entirely sure how his flow works around the board either, appears to have two inlets and one outlet?

Soldato
This seems like a build specced by someone who doesn't actually understand SLI...

Anything over 3 GPU's is going to be detrimental... and there is simply NO point.

And the colours, it looks horrid... What a waste of parts

Permabanned
think i'd use black fittings around mobo+blocks or if you can get them copper/brass, your eyes are drawn to the white fittings more than that stunning board

m1_zpscedf27e2.jpeg

that is a pig ugly build

Soldato
So much potential - if ever there was an argument of copper piping surely this is it:

img1188lm.jpg

Now that would be awesome with a bit of a polish! That piping with black nuts and fittings would look brilliant!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom