** YOU THOUGHT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN RGB'ED. YOU WERE WRONG **

Man of Honour
2dxf1l.jpg

meh

meh

Associate
Can anybody please answer as to why everything has to be RGB, I mean seriously, everyone who buys everything RGB is going to have what looks like a bloody carnival ride in their room

OcUK Staff
Can anybody please answer as to why everything has to be RGB, I mean seriously, everyone who buys everything RGB is going to have what looks like a bloody carnival ride in their room

May be stating the obvious here, but it may be worth noting, you can set RGB lighting to be static on one colour depending upon your particular fancy at the time...

It may be that down the line you get a different colour mobo/case and then you can set your RGB to match those components.

Or just go full wave mode RGB and never look back!

Soldato
May be stating the obvious here, but it may be worth noting, you can set RGB lighting to be static on one colour depending upon your particular fancy at the time...

It may be that down the line you get a different colour mobo/case and then you can set your RGB to match those components.

Or just go full wave mode RGB and never look back!

c8imhIS.jpg

Soldato
Nice, real nice. They look really bright in the photo, is there any way of adjusting the brightness on the controller?

I plugged directly into the Mobo header, with Aorus and I believe ASUS you can control brightness! also Glass Panels Cut Down the intensity to .

tagged OCUK on instagram with the pics :)

will take a video later if people wish

For the connections , This plugged straight into Phantek Halo Digital ! great for someone like me that doesn't like RGB blades or favours fans with silence that lack RGB features. Also the header plugged directly into the Aorus 3 pin boards ( only on newer Z370/B360/X470 boards), older boards and vendors like Asus etc, there is a adapter lead that converts from close 3 pin to the wider 3 Pin with a spacer ( basically 4 pin LED with one pin missing)

I didnt like the white cables and thought they should have done a Black version, but can now see why its white, as mentioned its for reflection and also you cant actually see them .
Though not sure if Black Cables will tone down the brightness and make it more defined.. will see if i can grab a kit of Cyber-media and pull apart.
Now to use this kit on custom braided cables will be a bit of a pain - you'd need a PICe prong to remove the cables then slide out the cable combs which have grooves to hold the cables and the RGB fibre unit

PSU3bJc.jpg

Soldato
idk I still think they should start making little LED screens for the front of cases so that we can customise it with whatever we want
That was a thing yonks ago, both full-on mini-monitors and modded things like Raspberry Pis and 4D Systems screens. Had one myself, but never learned to program it properly.

Back
Top Bottom