You Want A Bigger Battery? Here you go...

Soldato
People are often commenting they would take a little extra bulk for longer battery life... well, here you go then!

XyoXf2kh.png.jpg

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...ower-max-p18k-pop-huge-battery-phone-mwc-2019

This dark blue unit measures in at 18mm of thickness, according to Avenir’s spec sheet, but stacking it side by side with a more conventional smartphone, I’d say a more accurate articulation of its thickness would be about 3.5 iPhones. This phone is immense. Or is it technically a battery with a phone in it?

Soldato
At least put the capacity somewhere in the description, it's 18000 mAh :p

Samsung did put a 5000 mAh into their M20 midranger this year and that phone is only 1mm thicker than the flagships, so I'm sure there's a better middle ground somewhere :D

Soldato
It's not that insanely large imho. If i've been using my phone a lot and have it plugged into a battery pack, i have one that's similar size to my phone so makes it easier to hold both together, either way that gets to a similar thickness as that 18k mAh phone.

I think they could potentially get to 10k mAh adding a few mm's to the thickness of the phone. ~3k mAh lasts me about a full day, so that would make it a 3 day battery.

Back
Top Bottom