You win one of the 18 millionaire prizes on tonights lottery, your plans?

Permabanned
i see you hate cats too, if you get rich and run for political office you got my vote, useless ******* cats!!!!

You and me in charge of the country; A better place :cool:

So, you got cat raped when you were a child?
Cats are so uselss they cant even do that, I would say its more the other way around ;)

you may want to learn how to fly the plane. Driving it around the ground all day would probably get a little tedious.

A plane has a 'driver', or a 'pilot'. A driver is the operator of a vehicle which includes of course a plane. Its an argument what the correct term is, whether its to 'fly' a plane, or 'pilot' a plane, or 'drive' a plane but none of them are incorrect. So ill drive my plane in to the sunset :D (while throwing lots of live cats overboard a 3000 ft so they obliterate on impact)

Thats one other thing I would do with the money, I would make a documentary on all the different ways there are to kill a cat, that would be fun.

Soldato
You and me in charge of the country; A better place :cool:

Cats are so uselss they cant even do that, I would say its more the other way around ;)

A plane has a 'driver', or a 'pilot'. A driver is the operator of a vehicle which includes of course a plane. Its an argument what the correct term is, whether its to 'fly' a plane, or 'pilot' a plane, or 'drive' a plane but none of them are incorrect. So ill drive my plane in to the sunset :D (while throwing lots of live cats overboard a 3000 ft so they obliterate on impact)

Thats one other thing I would do with the money, I would make a documentary on all the different ways there are to kill a cat, that would be fun.

I don't exactly love cats but I don't want them to die or get extinct. Also are you dumb. If you are primeminister then you have to get laws signed by the MP etc.

Soldato
Deffo buy a house, maybe for ~£400K. New car, bank the rest, pretty much the same as many really.

Carry on life as "normal", probably still work, give some to my parents and sister.

I've often thought about whether you could see off work and life with a lottery win of £1M. I've never quite found the answer, I guess its possible, but you would definately want the comforts of life, because you could now afford them.

Soldato
I've often thought about whether you could see off work and life with a lottery win of £1M. I've never quite found the answer, I guess its possible, but you would definately want the comforts of life, because you could now afford them.

I don't think it's possible at my age (24) it's not enough for what I would want, it's possible if I wanted to live a simple life for the rest of my life, but you'd have to have a lot of compromises, smaller house, smaller car etc. Given the chance I'd much rather retrain to a higher paid job than I'm currently doing e.g. pilot, or some sort of consultation role, then use the wages from that job to pay for everyday things like household bills, food, pension fund etc. then use the £1 million for everything else and impulse buys.

Associate
Buy a nice little car, upgrade PC and then carry on with life and giving some money to parents. I would hate if people knew that I had money as you would get a lot of people asking and being like oh remember we used to be friends.. I wouldn't give my friends money as they would end up blowing it onto stupid drug habits.

If I did win a 7-figure amount, I would still carry on working as I'm only part-time anyway. Still live in the 1-bed house because I like it there. I would just pick up more hobbies really. Get an SLR + lenses, the best computer currently available on OcUK, expand on my DJ equipment, sound-proof my house, new kitchen, replace tungstens/CFLs with LEDs, write off my mortgage, keep £50,000 in savings and split the rest with family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom