Young boys and their Noisy cars

Permabanned
I feel posting this I may get told to " go away "

The past 6 months or so I've had this guy driving round and round 24/7 in his modified car with his aftermarket exhaust and it's getting to me now, everytime he drives by, which is like every 30mins or so by blood pressure goes up, he's still out there even in the wee hours of the morning.
He also has two pals on dirt bikes along with him.
Why do they choose to constantly ride around a residential area all day everyday and not go on trips to other places and cities? Are they delivery drivers or drug dealers or what?

Last month I ended up sending an online message to the Police, Two days later they were at my door almost kicking it in ( The police ) as I was sat on the loo and couldn't just get up and answer. Even this has annoyed me! Did they think I was spamming them and they were out to caution me or something?
I opened the door with loo roll still in hand lol, we had a chat about my email to them and they said they would keep an eye out for them but nothing has changed.

I'm just old and moany? I just like my peace and quiet and don't get why they choose to cruise around the houses instead of actually going somewhere.

rant over.

Permabanned
OP
am I a bit like....
original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom