Your 2010 F1 Season Predictions

Soldato
I think Farrari will have a great car next year and this will bring back Alonso better than ever.

If McLaren are just as good then it will be any driver from these 2 teams, including Massa but in order of the 4 I would say

Alonso
Hamilton/Button
Massa

I don't think Red Bull will have a car that performs as well as the other 2 teams.

Soldato
Drivers:
Lewis, unless the Ferrari is a stonker, in which case Massa.

You do realise that Alonso is going to get preferential treatment at Ferrari? After what happened at McLaren, there is no doubt in my mind that he has got an agreement with Ferrari that he will be the No.1 and Ferrari should give him the same sort of preferential treatment which they gave to MS.

If Massa beats Alonso, he will be doing so against the will of Ferrari and Alonso, making him the God of F1.

Soldato
Hamilton for the drivers
Mclaren for constructors.

Its difficult to argue against McLaren.

In all likelihood McLaren should have a decent car next year. And if they do, Hamilton should win the title, with Button getting a decent haul of points for the Constructors' Title.

After this year, my faith in Ferrari is a little shaken and I'm not sure how good they are going to be next year.

WDC: Hamilton
WCC: McLaren

(I do hope that Ferrari make a good car, otherwise next year's championship could be a little boring. The thought of Alonso, Massa, Hamilton, Button and Vettel all going for wins is mouth-watering)

Back
Top Bottom