Your Co-op. Anybody use them?

Soldato
How do

Just looking ahead at potential replacements to my Three SIM (I still have 12 months to go). I can't really complain about Three, apart from issues with VPN usage. The main reason I'd change is because in the house sadly the Three signal is pretty poor (1-2 bars). My current phone (Samsung A54 5G) also doesn't keep WiFi calling on constantly (not like the other mobile I have here, a Pixel 7a with EE). So I have to use airplane mode to keep WiFi calling enabled. EE signal is better in the house, so I was looking for an MVNO alternative to EE that still gave WiFi calling and all that other good stuff.

Your Co-op currently have their 10GB SIM boosted to 30GB on a 30 day rolling contract for £13. I rarely use much data on my phone, most of the time it is on WiFi.

Anyone else use these guys for their mobiles? Feedback welcome! :)

Soldato
Only issue I've had with 1p is not being able to forward calls when I'm in a low signal area. Almost a 3rd of the cost of my previous EE 24 months sim only deal though and no CPI ******...

Soldato
Only issue I've had with 1p is not being able to forward calls when I'm in a low signal area. Almost a 3rd of the cost of my previous EE 24 months sim only deal though and no CPI ******...
Wow! I’ve had mobile phones since the early analogue days and I’ve never ever had to forward a call lol. (At work yes, but not personal) :p

Agree. It’s crazy what EE charge. I think only way is to get friends and family discount but still probably subject to yearly cpi charges.

Soldato
OP
Thanks all for the feedback on 1p Mobile. I checked in my Three app what charge I'd get if I left early. ~£180. I think I best wait a few more months but definitely think 1p Mobile would work well for me. Can I confirm, where it says unlimited calls and texts, are there any charges? I could myself confused looking at the Tarrif page and it seemed to suggest there was?

Soldato
Thanks all for the feedback on 1p Mobile. I checked in my Three app what charge I'd get if I left early. ~£180. I think I best wait a few more months but definitely think 1p Mobile would work well for me. Can I confirm, where it says unlimited calls and texts, are there any charges? I could myself confused looking at the Tarrif page and it seemed to suggest there was?
In UK, no charges if you have a Boost which includes Unlimited calls/texts, unless you call premium rate numbers

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom