Your credit score

Don
Just to give everyone hope

when I was 18-19 I got in serious debt, cards cancelled etc and now I have a near impeccable credit rating so nothing is beyond repair :)

Soldato
Rotty said:
Just to give everyone hope

when I was 18-19 I got in serious debt, cards cancelled etc and now I have a near impeccable credit rating so nothing is beyond repair :)

Thats good to know, thanks for sharing ;) How old are you now though, if you don't mind me asking?

Soldato
-Mike- said:
Thats good to know, thanks for sharing ;) How old are you now though, if you don't mind me asking?

60 I imagine ;)

Oh, and in the words of my Dad when I had school reports:

"Should have worked harder, what happened to the 1 point you didnt get eh?"

Soldato
I got into a lot of debt trouble in my early 20's. I'm not 31 and I have an impeccable credit history, simply by being sensible and making the system work for me.

I bought everything on my credit card and then sent a payment to pay it off the same day, if possible. I didn't spend what I didn't have but I made my credit work for me.

My current credit card has a £50k limit if I chose to use it.

Soldato
area51_for_psx said:
Lol I wouldnt like to check as mine is wrecked due to having an IVA. Ah well at least I am learning by my mistakes :(
Id be more inclined to find out if that was the case to at least see what the damage is. Might not be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom