Your current main mouse and game type

Associate
I recently switched mouses. I had a G502, but the wheel kept ghost scrolling when I flick it. Now I'm using the G305, which while good, the mouse 4 button has gone soft and there is no click.

Not having much luck! Probably end up going back to the M65 :(

Soldato
G305 and corsair K70 red switch rgb keyboard. Would like a wireless fast poll keyboard but I'll wait till they are more reasonably priced .

Soldato
Just some MSI mouse I got with a laptop, it feels ok, it only lights up red, but it does the job, don't need no 100 quid mice.

I've got a Surface Mouse that I use out and about on my laptop but tbf it's crap.

Associate
glorious model o- and fnatic ministreak. mainly play fps, rpg and strategy games. WoW classic too, never saw the need for an "mmo mouse" with 40-50 keybinds easily accessible on the keyboard

xbox one controller for those cinematic games or action games like sekiro or dmc

Associate
Mouse: Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical
Keyboard: Mionix Zibal 60 (Cherry Black keys)

Main games - DCS World (Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick with Slaw Device rudder pedals)

Soldato
Roccat Nyth here(and a second one for a spare)
Got used to the fin on top for browsing and could not live without it now (exaggeration ;) )
Mostly play FPS....badly
Destiny 2 atm,sometimes Portal or Diablo games too

Soldato
Overwatch with a paracorded/bungied/hyperglided G403. Was waiting for Glorious to make a more 403 shaped mouse as the side buttons on the O are way too small for me. Hoping to try out a D and see if that fares better. Keyboard Fnatic miniStreak with Mx red silents, which is a wonderful bit of kit for the price.

Back
Top Bottom