Your lager of choice

Soldato
OP
I'm not a lager fan either, but I quite liked Żywiec when I bought a couple of bottles from Aldi a couple of years ago.
Żywiec isn't bad, neither's Tyskie.

The problem with lager widely available in the UK is that a lot of it lacks flavour, it's just fizz.

Soldato
I'm not sure if I have a favourite lager any more. The most drank at home are: Tennent's, Biere Speciale and ASDA Pilsner. I've found the right balance between price and taste I think.

Man of Honour
If I had to choose 1 beer that I would have to drink forever more, it would be Keo. I just love the stuff - it's not necessarily that it's the best beer ever, it's quite an evocative connection for me too.

Permabanned
Keo is beautiful, I smuggled some back :D

Peroni on draught if they do it, if not I'll go for Hoegarden (sp?) or something decent, most lager tastes like **** to me, I drink ale.

Caporegime
I've quite liked desperados recently

Have you tried the red one, with Guarana. It's lovely.

I like Brahma bottles. Haven't had it for a while though tbh. They tend not to sell it in pubs round here much.

I bought half a shed full when it was 36 for £18 at tesco.

Sadly not as good since they started making it here :(

I hope they never do that with Corona, my personal fav. I don't mind the inflated price if they never start brewing it here. It's never the same when they do :(

It's about £5 for 24 in mexico :D

Permabanned
I used to like Brahma but went off as it tasted loads weaker the last couple of times, that might be why :/

Soldato
if in the pub, i stick to Carlesberg or Fosters.
at home i often drink bottles of Stella or Carlesberg export.
my preference is
1. draught
2. bottle
3. can

Soldato
desperado lager is great.

i also like breda (a local lager)

i detest tuborg though. i remember drinking it when i had a cold, and it left the most foul taste in my mouth after drinking it.

Soldato
b6spps.jpg

Back
Top Bottom