Your One Favourite Game of this generation (so far)

Associate
For me it has to be

Mass Effect 2
Hitman Blood Money
Heavy Rain
L.A Noire (playing now and love it)
Cod4
Tomb Raider

These are the games i have spent the most time playing

Associate
I am shocked how nobody has mentioned Mafia 2. I thought the story was great and the way they executed everything into one really neat package. I urge anyone that hasn't played Mafia 2 to try it.

Soldato
OP
Red Dead Redemption Amazed how it fits onto one 360 disk.

Still playing multiplayer aswell.

Honourable mentions:

Fallout 3 and NV
Demon Souls/Dark Souls
Mafia 2

An amazing Game but i burnt out in Mexico, but loved what i did play of it! Wonder if GTA 5 will fit on one disc, thats sure to be massive!

Soldato
Resistance_Fall_of_Man.jpg

Pretty sure very few people played it, and even less actually liked it. It was an amazing game. For me, the best game I ever played by a mile. Even better than and PS1/PS2/PC game I ever played. I used to be sucked into it. i think I finished the single player like 7 times and played multiplayer to death. 2 and 3 were waaaay worse. They ruined the series imo.

football-manager-2012-cover-1.jpg
G]

I know this is the console section, but how can I not mention a football manager game? Started in 09, was immediately hooked (used to play Champ Manager 05 on PS2). Till today, one of the best games ever.

Pretty much the only two modern games which I really really liked. I'd go as much as saying as they are 1 and 2 on my favourite ever games.

Associate
Tough to say, I mainly play with friends so I would be picking a game on social aspect as well... used to play GRAW2, R6V 1&2 loads and all the Cods.... Multiplayer has to be MW2

Single player games I'm going to put down Arkham Asylum, Oblivion and Bioshock 1... although I loved RE5 (yeah I know weird eh?!) and MGS4, too many classics from this Gen to list.

Soldato
Pro Evo for me! It's the only game thats been in my PS3 for about 4 or 5 months! Played every Pro evo /iss . My favourite out of them was ISS Pro Evolution 2 on the PS1

Back
Top Bottom