Your Opinion

Associate
Hi all i have a question i currently have a 2g 8gig iphone and i 3gs os4 phone, and im thinking of getting a iphone 4 and then selling the other two but i just wondered is it worth getting a iphone4 ?

hope the above make sence lol;)

Soldato
If you do not use both of your older phones, then yes it would make sense to migrate to the new iphone 4. The 4 is not significantly faster than the 3GS so try and see if it makes a real world difference to you. At the very least sell the 2G iphone.

Associate
In my own opinion I would say it is. I had a 16gb 3GS and got the 32gb 4. The main reason I love the 4 so much is the camera, I absolutely hated the camera on the 3GS and hardly ever used it. I now find myself using the camera on the phone all the time now.

The screen is amazing!! I think that's all I need to say on that.

I also love the new design, it isn't without it's flaws (signal dropping if held at the bottom left) but it really is the best looking phone I've seen.

Saying that though, iOS4 gives the 3GS a lot of the features the 4 has, but for me, the screen the camera and the design make the buying one more than worth it for me.

Associate
Stick with the 3GS

It's still a great phone and you won't have the teething issues that some have been experiencing with it. I say get an iPad instead - I did and love it for work and play! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom