Your opinions on...

Soldato
Not that bad a case if you like the look of them, I would personally go for the one without the 250mm fan as it is more of a gimmic than anything else and is not needed for the cooling of the case.

You can get slightly better quality case and ones that cool better but they look radically different from Thermaltakes offering.

If this appeals to you there is no reason to go "NO DON'T BUY THIS CASE!" other than the Eclipse and v1000+ do it better and the PC7+ is much higher quality. ;)

If you like the looks of the case then there is no reason why you should not get one. The Armour is another decent enough Thermaltake case.

Just avoid the Tsunami. :p

Man of Honour
OP
Hoooooop said:
Not that bad a case if you like the look of them, I would personally go for the one without the 250mm fan as it is more of a gimmic than anything else and is not needed for the cooling of the case.

You can get slightly better quality case and ones that cool better but they look radically different from Thermaltakes offering.

If this appeals to you there is no reason to go "NO DON'T BUY THIS CASE!" other than the Eclipse and v1000+ do it better and the PC7+ is much higher quality. ;)

If you like the looks of the case then there is no reason why you should not get one. The Armour is another decent enough Thermaltake case.

Just avoid the Tsunami. :p

thanks.. I have the Tsunami which is why I'm looking haha ... :)

Associate
I have the first revision (minus the 250mm fan) and can honestly say im happy with it, plenty of room for tinkering, bit of advice mount the hard drives in the top cage for cable tidy goodness, then it gives you room to hang a couple of fans in the front as well as plenty of room for the optical drives, the external 3.5 drive is a nifty design too, you pop out the centre of a 5.25 front plate and push the 3.5 in place so its surrounded by a little mesh grill.

On the downside the case is pretty heavy and the inside is pretty dull grey. (im thinking of spraying it black this weekend, will post pics if i get round to it)

:)

Back
Top Bottom