Your top iphone apps!

Soldato
Hi guys,

Been playing with my iphone recently and need to know of some app's to download, hopefully you guys will tell me of some i've yet to discover.

My fav at the moment are.

Fizz Weather - Probably the best weather App at the mo preety accurate too.
Shazam - Recognises music by holding mic to it, really usefull for me always hearing good music on the tv/radio and wanting to know what it is!
Showtimes - Really quick tells me whats on at the local cinema.
WhosHere - Show girls and how far away from me they are, can message them too ha!

What you guys using I could do with a few more apps on mine! I have more but not all are worth mentioning.

Associate
Indeedy Do. Some are available for the iTouch, not sure of which of those are though.

I liked iGotchi for a bit, got a bit lame though. Also the brain training thing I got which is pretty good :)

Shazam is cool too :D

Soldato
Remote - Great being able to change my AppleTV's music through my iPhone, means i dont have to get up and go to my mac! :p

ZEN Pinball Rollercoaster - Really addictive and fun pinball game

Palringo - MSN on your phone!

Tap Tap Revenge - Guitar Hero esque touch music game.

Phonesaber - Is there any need for an explanation!? :p

Soldato
Vicinity - tells me where I am and what's nearby (banks, restaurants, taxi firms, shops etc). just a pity it doesn't link back to the maps function to give you directions.

Tube Status - gives me real time updates on any tube delays and problems. Really wish there was one of SW Trains as well. There is a campaign to request National Rail Enquiries produce something similar to their Vista Sidebar Gadget - you can ask them to do it though their website.

Everything else I can take or leave.

Associate
Shazam - Recognises music on the radio, TV etc when you hold your iPhone to it.
Cube Runner - Pretty decent FREE game, you're a ship and have to dodge the cubes as you fly through them by tilting the iPhone.
Labyrinth - FREE game - where you guide a metallic ball round a maze without falling in the holes, like the table top game.

Soldato
The apps on the store are pretty much crap tbh. Much better stuff out on installer.app. Anyhow here are mine.

Remote - Simply a work of art.
Twinkle - I am hooked. Regularly chat to people on it as I take the bus to work.
ZinTin - You get a virtual wall where you can send pics/communicate with other users. Great idea, that is slowly getting popularity.
Fizz Weather - Superb app, very detailed and blows the pansy Apple effort out the water.

That's it from my pov. Now if you'll excuse me I've just found out that 2.0.1 has made my Video icon vanish :(

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

That Showtimes app is slick.

...but what's the deal with the paid for One-tap Movies by the same company? :confused:

Soldato
Zenbe Lists - Simple lists app. Syncs with their website.
NetNewsWire - RSS reader. Syncs with my desktop client using newsgator.
Last.fm - Recommended radio streaming is nice. Even if the app is gimped compared to its non-official predecessor (it doesn't scrobble iPod plays).
Twitterific - Probably the best put together application. Nice touches like remembering the last message you have selected between sessions as a placeholder.
Super Monkey Ball - I can't be arsed playing GTA4, but I'll play this..

Last edited:

LPL

LPL

Permabanned
Whats the best RSS app for free then?
Read hat NetNewsWire crashes the phone?

edit:
Already doing it just trying to delete the default RSS feeds :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom