You're allowed 5 fantasy ladies - who are yours

Associate

You're pretty high up on that horse of yours, aren't you?

'And' my statement was defended, 'and' I'm not going let you throw assumptions about my character without clearing it up. 'And' get over it. 'And' if you don't like people defending themselves then welcome to reality, it's a little far removed from the pedestal you put yourself on for being a moderator on an internet forum :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
It's got nothing to do with you being tarred with the same brush, it's about what we want from this thread. If you're that sensitive to comments made that arent' even directed at you or if you decide to take offence about an innocuous comment then I suggest you go for a walk to clear your head before writing another post.

Soldato
You're pretty high up on that horse of yours, aren't you?

'And' my statement was defended, 'and' I'm not going let you throw assumptions about my character without clearing it up. 'And' get over it. 'And' if you don't like people defending themselves then welcome to reality, it's a little far removed from the pedestal you put yourself on for being a moderator on an internet forum :rolleyes:

over-react much?

Associate
It's got nothing to do with you being tarred with the same brush, it's about what we want from this thread. If you're that sensitive to comments made that arent' even directed at you or if you decide to take offence about an innocuous comment then I suggest you go for a walk to clear your head before writing another post.

He quoted me, in forum terms that is a direction of statement.

As I can't private message I addressed it. I don't need to take a walk, but thanks for your concern.

I've got a meeting to go to, and I'd suggest that this discussion is ended now as it is starting to de-rail the topic. If you wish to conclude it feel free, but there was no need to single out and label a member, and you shouldn't be surprised that I defended my right to express opinion.

Man of Honour
You don't have a right to express an opinion. Not on the forums. You have a privelege provided by the forum owner, and that privelege can be removed at any time. There is no need to get shirty, there was no assumption, I didn't call you a 'perv' and I didn't single you out in any way, shape or form.

Stop being so bloody touchy or get off the forum. You'll be having a breakdown before long with that attitude.

Don't post again on the subject, further posts will be removed. If you have a problem I suggest you take it to email as directed in the FAQ.

Soldato
In no particular order.

Fiona Bruce (something very yummy about her)
Kirsty Wark (same, plus one for the older factor)
Keira Knightley (but her acting as abysmal, her looks make up for it, can be a bit thin at times though)
Gillian Anderson (That FHM photo-shoot :eek:)
Brigitte Bardot (when she was younger obviously :p has to be the most beautiful women who walked the planet)

:D

Caporegime
^ all this arguing above is great but i think the more worrying thing in this thread is that someone said they would only do Jessica Alba "after a few stellas"

Man of Honour
Fat ones are always grateful. Ugly fat ones I assume even more so.

is that from your personal experience lol

on the interwebz i can bed any ladeee i want, coz im a admin dont you know ;)

some of the arguing on this thread is cringe worthy, from both members and admins / mods, *puts on yoda voice*, 'fresh air, you need it'

Soldato
Fat ones are always grateful. Ugly fat ones I assume even more so.

As the club's closing time approached and desperation increased, my friend approached, and subsequently went home with, one of the latter. He actually told her to walk a few paces behind as he did not want to be seen with her. :eek:

We mercilessly ribbed him for weeks.

Soldato
I'd also want to add Alizee, and Laetitia Casta - or swap them... but wouldn't know which to do so with! :(

No surprise, a very French list :p I'd add Jenifer (more in her early days) over Alizee, but still they're all lovely.

Top 5 is tough, but here goes.

Penelope Cruz
Megan Fox
Nicole Sherzinger
Jessica Alba
Jessica Biel

Reserve list (because 5 is too hard):
Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lopez

Given any different moment the list may change between these 10.

Back
Top Bottom