Soldato
Yeah, massive thumbnails all the way down recommending **** I'm not even interested in and no more 'from your subscriptions' section. It's ******* awful.

The only logic I can attribute to it, is their new introduction of thumbnails actually playing clips of the video, larger thumbs = easier to see

I would rather have the old layout though of small thumbs so I'm not scrolling through trash recommendations I have zero interest and have never shown any interest in

Soldato
The only logic I can attribute to it, is their new introduction of thumbnails actually playing clips of the video, larger thumbs = easier to see
Just changed for me now too, ******* huge! :eek:

Apparently it's a 'Fresh new look'. Makes you wonder if any of the ***** Google employ to do this **** actually uses it. Why the constant need to try to fix things that aren't broke and were working perfectly?

https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/18132714?hl=en

However, this goes someway to rectifying it - https://www.youtube.com/?reload=9&reload=9&disable_polymer=1

Man of Honour
This popped up on my recommendations randomly

I was bored and clicked on it on one side while working on something knowing nothing about the channel or content or anything - at 19 seconds in I was like LOL looks like a child playing with clay... at 47 seconds in I was like *jaw drops*.

Man of Honour

Towards the end is the most interesting, long into our future the observable universe will fade into darkness leaving just our own neighbourhood behind. Will future civilisations see our place in the then universe as a lonesome one given nothing can be seen beyond our scope?

Deep yo.

Caporegime
Trump is going down, I've not frothed this much since the 3 years of Russia collusion conspiracy coverage.

I assume solid is code word for corrupt. COME ON DEMONRATS HURRY UP AND IMPEACH.

Back
Top Bottom