Soldato
Caporegime

I find it a bit hard to believe to say the least that was a single shot by a drone, there's one point you can see a large shadow being cast against a wall around the 43 second mark no way a drone casting that type of shadow could fit into the areas it does, i think some clever editing has been used to make that shot look like a continuous shot. People are saying fpv drone, what kind of fpv drone has a 3 axis gimbal and is small enough to do what that does?

Soldato
I find it a bit hard to believe to say the least that was a single shot by a drone, there's one point you can see a large shadow being cast against a wall around the 43 second mark no way a drone casting that type of shadow could fit into the areas it does, i think some clever editing has been used to make that shot look like a continuous shot. People are saying fpv drone, what kind of fpv drone has a 3 axis gimbal and is small enough to do what that does?

Racing drone. If you go to 3:30, you can see how small they can be.

I'm also not convinced that's a drone shadow, but maybe the shadow of the person bowling at 0:41 who turns around and walks back. The way the shadow stretches across the alley and the two big lights in the corners at the front of the alley makes me doubt you'd get that shadow from the drone in that place because there isn't a strong light source pointing from the end or middle of the alley back up to the front.

It's a bit difficult to be sure with Twitter pants quality video.

Edit: The Instagram version has much better quality, and at 0:42 seconds you can see the shadow of the drone on the wall behind the shadows of the two people bowling.

Last edited:
Soldato
At the 19-22 second mark you can see the drone shadow on the wall, and again at 41 seconds right when it goes past the shadow of the person bowling on the wall at 42 seconds. Unless you're talking about the large shadow at 45 seconds?

Back
Top Bottom