*** Youtube/Video thread ***

We are fortunate to live on a planet where these alien creatures are too tiny to eat us alive

It does make me wonder how we as a species would react to finding aliens. Some of the creatures on this planet are otherworldly enough to freak anyone out yet we know so little about them.

I reckon society would go "oooooh" and "aaaaah" for about 30 seconds before turning back to Tiktok leaving only the most keen people to research them, like we do now with the weird creatures we have on this planet.

It does make me wonder how we as a species would react to finding aliens. Some of the creatures on this planet are otherworldly enough to freak anyone out yet we know so little about them.

I reckon society would go "oooooh" and "aaaaah" for about 30 seconds before turning back to Tiktok leaving only the most keen people to research them, like we do now with the weird creatures we have on this planet.
The creatures don't look otherworldly though, we're just conditioned into this because of movies that depict alien creatures that are based off our planets creatures, I reckon proper aliens would look so alien to us it would make us vomit or have some weird reaction to looking at them

Reality TV survival.. only you have the real chance to be eaten in new and inventive ways.

Back
Top Bottom