Soldato
Man turns up to his court appointment via zoom due to being charged for driving with a suspended license, while driving.
It gets dumber and dumber. Some news came out that his driving suspension was lifted two years ago but he never had a Driving license in the first place.

He showed up in court today and his choice of shirt is interesting. :cry:

Front of the shirt says "trust me". The back of his shirt has crossed finger

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I stumbled on a channel I think I'm going to enjoy. Clickspring. They make things using tools and materials appropriate to the time and place, including making their own tools.

One of their ongoing series is making a copy of the Antikythera mechanism. A lot of it is about making tools that (a) could be used to make a mechanism that complex and precise and (b) could have been made in the area >2000 years ago.

This video, for example, is about making a precision lathe.

and these ones are about making and case hardening hand files.

Last edited:
Soldato

Don't click if you're squeamish, it's a near miracle they are able to do this while the patient is awake, reminds me of that scene in Hannibal where he's serving up the agents brain for dinner, but how do they not do any damage while cauterising and sticking the swab with hydrogen peroxide inside his brain, I have the imagination that some of your memories or bits of your soul are being deleted with each little bit of brain cell that gets in the way of getting that tumour out, probably not what happens depending on brain region being operated and seems a fair trade if you want to live like but still, what is being lost in that trade ?

Back
Top Bottom