Zagg or BodyGuardz

Associate
Title says it all really guys. Just after general opinion on which is best. The Zagg iphone4 invisible shield or the bodyguardz alternative.

Also do the full body versions that cover the sides of the iphone 4 stop the antenna problems?

Thanks for your time

Associate
I went with an invisible shield and couldn't be happier. I quite like the texture and the "give" of the screen protector. Only downside is the orange peeling, but that doesn't bother me much as much as it seems to other people on here.

I bought the Separate front / back / side strips and while it reduced it, signal was still drops a bit. Having said that I can make the signal drop even when it's in my bumper esque case.

Soldato
I have the invisible shield and couldn't be happier with it... Very surprised I installed it with minimal air bubbles :p

Technically the full body shouldn't stop the antenna problem (if you have it) as there is still some of the antenna exposed... However, I have no problems...

On a final note, the zagg shield works really well with the bumper

Associate
Hi,

Yes i have, i had them on my 3g and 3gs. They are identical to the Zagg, the only difference is you dont get the water solution or the fancy packaging however its less than half the price. With regards to the solution you make your own, it is literally a tiny amount of fairy liquid and water IIRC. Im sure the instructions on how to make it are on their website. Check out reviews between the Zagg and BSE. Could save you a fair few quid.

Soldato
Bodyguardz are a lot better, and I'm a fan of shields having used Zagg's for a long time. They suffer much less orange peel effect which will get irritating soon for people. Hell my zagg sitting on the back of my iPhone 4 is already peeling off just after a month.

You should get two shields in a bodyguardz purchase too, whereas you get one with a Zagg.

Could be heat related...I just don't know yet. I'll be looking at Bodyguardz or that Crystal Power Support shield next as it is heavily rated.

Soldato
The Zaggs are great if applied correctly. I've had the screen cover on my 3G for 19 Months and it still looks like new. The back/side cover only lasted 6 Months as it stated to peel off around the edges. Not such an issue on the 4.

Caporegime
Sounds like its going to be the Zagg then although i would have liked some input from Bodyguardz users??!?!?
There wont be many Bodyguardz users on here Im afraid (just no way as easy to get as the Zagg products in the UK), but I would consider Zagg to be way worse than Bodyguardz...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
What is the invisibleSHIELD Lifetime Replacement Guarantee?
The Lifetime Replacement Guarantee is simply what it says: If your invisibleSHIELD ever becomes scratched, torn, or damaged while protecting your device, we offer you a free invisibleSHIELD replacement for as long as you own your device. We want you to feel safe and secure when investing in your digital life, and that you are confident the invisibleSHIELD is the strongest and most durable protection you will find. Returning the original invisibleSHIELD is required.

More answers here : http://www.zagg.com/support/faq.php

Back
Top Bottom