Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Soldato
Are any of you guys on Zello?

I added it a couple of weeks ago and it's the most fun I've had on an app for a long time, it's hilarious. You join a channel which can be like London or Glasgow etc and it's generally full of idiots ****ging each other off. You press the button to speak but only one person can speak at a time for a max of about 20 seconds.

Occasionally there is some good chat but often it's chavs ****ging each other and wanting to meet up for a fight. Highly entertaining! Check it out.

OcUK channel now set up.

Channel: OcUK Channel
Password: overclockers

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm in the Glasgow one that says BANTER! in the description but you might prefer a more local one if you can find it. There is a Great Britain one too. It should tell you the busiest ones as trending channels. If it's busy it can be difficult to get the button to speak though.

Steve_bullockuk yeah it is quite good for private chat too.

Caporegime
Ok so this is a pretty impressive app. Only thing with it is I imagine it will hammer battery life.

another good app is "viber" which allows you to phone and message other friends who have also installed it via the internet which is nice if you have free internet or wifi access

Back
Top Bottom