Zidane quits Real..... who's going to the Bernabéu??

fez

fez

Caporegime
They were briefly with the bookmakers partly because they were running away with the PL and RM were not doing so well in La Liga but I doubt there was much in it. I always thought City had a decent chance at the CL but RM were always favourites in my eyes. So many big game players, massive amounts of experience and they seem to turn it on at the right times.

Don
I can't comment on your eyes but iirc, Real were only 3rd favourites at the quarters and were 4th favourites the round before. They were probably favourites at the start of the competition but that very quickly changed and it was Barca or City until both got knocked out.

Associate
The draw makes a big difference when the bookmakers determine odds and Madrid had the harder draws against PSG and then Juventus which will lengthen their odds of winning the overall tournament. Whereas Man City has Basel and then Liverpool so were more likely to reach the final in order to win it. Man City being favourites was boosted by the fact the draw favoured them not because they were seen as THE best team in Europe.

Caporegime
You do realise that it’s not exactly Marcelo’s fault they get absolutely battered. I mean they didn’t have Neymar then they lost Silva and icing on the cake was Luiz being an absolute idiot defensively.

But since that game, Marcelo has been one of the best if not the best lb around.

Soldato
Who would have thought Spurs could fight off RM? To be honest I don't think it would work for him, he demands a lot from the players to make his system work and I just think there's too many ego's.... imagine trying to get Ronaldo and Bale to run around like Kane/Ali/Son/Eriksen do? No chance!

I'd like to see Klopp go, more to see it weaken Liverpool to be honest :)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Poch has just signed a new long deal with what I assume is a huge get out clause and let’s be honest, Levy is a complete **** to deal with. I imagine that had quite a bit to do with it

Back
Top Bottom