Zlatan ibrahimovic quotes

Soldato
Guy is a proper legend!!

On his half-time loss of temper at being on the bench versus Inter Milan in the Champions League semi-final.

"I’m not violent, but if I were Guardiola I would have been frightened.”

Responding to Wenger's invitation to a trial at Arsenal in 2001.

"Zlatan doesn't do auditions."

Explaining how he bested an opposition defender.

"First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog."

Serious man points for this :cool::D

Responding to a female reporter who questioned his sexuality after being pictured in a curious position with former Barcelona teammate, Gerard Pique.

"Come to my house and you'll see if I'm gay... And bring your sister"

When asked what he got his other half for her birthday.

"Nothing, she already has the Zlatan."

An interesting analogy that he gave to Pep Guardiola about the way his talents were being wasted.

"You bought a Ferrari but you drive it like a Fiat"

Associate
“Mourinho is Guardiola’s opposite. If Mourinho brightens up the room, Guardiola pulls down the curtains and I guessed that Guardiola now tried to measure himself with him.”

love the 2nd one :D

Answering to criticism from John Carew that Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s moves are pointless.

“What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.”

When asked by a reporter whether it was possible for Ajax to lose nine points in nine games, Zlatan gave a precise response by declaring:—

"According to my calculations it is possible to lose nine points in only three games."

Caporegime
I read one last night where he talks about Pep becoming a Philosopher and says he was talking advanced bull**** hahaha :D

What a guy Zlatan is! Might have to get his book.

Associate
I read one last night where he talks about Pep becoming a Philosopher and says he was talking advanced bull**** hahaha :D

What a guy Zlatan is! Might have to get his book.

It's worthy of a read, he talks about growing up in one of the poorest area's of Malmo. Family life, struggles and his self confidence which was always there even when everything was against him. Made me understand why he's the way he is if nothing else.

Caporegime
After reading the book its clear some of the quotes aren't accurate. He interview with Wenger, they wanted him to do a trial and he said in the interview, get me some kit basically so he could go out and show them then and there. His agent said essentially, they want us, we don't need to prove anything, he was right, he'd played plenty and absolutely stupid of Arsenal to insist they had to see him play.

Book isn't bad, its not particularly good either. Quite good to see the mentality he has and put that together with the player I've seen and some of the stories, like Guardiola stuff, does seem to pair up with what I knew about the situation and pretty much points to Guardiola being a ****.

That interview is great though, I have so much more respect for players that don't play the media game, just say nice boring, basically lies, to make jumped up journalists like them and not write bad things about them.

Fact is take any player who sucks up to the press, and the press are nice about them, when they have a bad game they'll still lay into that player.

Back
Top Bottom