• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zotac 4080 Trinity OC Warranty

The Bolton based scumbags are well known for pulling this BS and their customer service (or lack of) has always been abysmal.

Yes they are falling from grace again, they did up their game but seems back to the old games again... But seems they are all at it now in the pc components game, unless you buy from the high-street stores that sell the same items.. Then no headaches with partial refund rubbish and they do a like for like replacement if they can't get the same item for any reason.. The whole industry has gone down the pan really.. Greed ...

I can't wait till the day I need warranty support from any of them and God help them then.. because I know my rights and I will take it to the full extent of the law and make sure to publicly embarrass them at the time. They all need to start remembering its their customers that keep them in work and pay their bills.. Forget that you will be out of business in no time.. as the customers never come back after a bad experience like this.

Your contract is with the retailer though. They try and fob you off to wash their hands with it so you go hassle the manufacturer. Shame it hasn't changed in years. Seems like Scam :)

This changes if the manufacturer is offering an extended warranty with themselves I think.

But for the first 2 years you’re right, you’d deal with the retailer.

Back
Top Bottom