Zowie EC1-A/EC2-A vs Zowie FK1/FK2 - How to know which to buy?

Associate
Decisions decisions.

Out of these 4 options how do I know what will suit me the most before buying? The things I know are the main difference between EC vs FK is the EC is right handed while FK is ambidextrous. So I guess right away i should got for EC. However it looks like FK is the more popular - I wonder why? Then there's the size with EC2 being smaller than EC1. Maybe the same applies to FK series too. :confused:

Upgrading from a Logitech MX518 which i never really liked that much

Associate
I have the EC1-A,moved to it from the FK1 actually

The FK1 was too small for me,and give me a sore hand after about an hours worth of gaming,the EC1-A is great for prolonged use tho.

I dont even have big hands either.

Soldato
I just bought an EC2-A and I have small hands and even I think that it is a small mouse (maybe even too small). It is also very light which I am not sure if I like because I keep inadvertently picking the mouse up off the surface when I just try to move it. I'm sure I will get used to it though. I was using a G5 before that which is basically the same as the MX518.

Soldato
i also got the EC2-A - truly awesomeness wrapped in a glove :D

and what ever you guys go for make sure its the EC2 line up as they use better / newer / laser sensor :)

Back
Top Bottom