ZOWIE FK1+ Gaming Mouse Black

Associate
Anyone been able to get a try of one of these? Seen they have started appearing at retailers now.Currently using a regular FK1.The FK1+ is slightly wider,and for me the only issue with the FK1 is its slightly too small.

Wondering if anyone has used it and has any thoughts?Also when is Ocuk gonna have some in stock?

http://zowie.benq.com/mice/fk1+
FK_Measurement-2.png

OcUK Staff
OcUK won't be stocking Zowie in any numbers for the foreseeable future, I may stock a few pieces so we rank higher on google searches but for the moment don't expect availability or listing of new products produced by Zowie.

The SteelSeries Rival 300 is a great alternative product for the same price and with the same optical sensor, I also think the build quality is better.

Associate
Zowie's supply has been really really poor since the benq switch. Which is weird. I don't see the comparison between this and rival myself. This is ambi 1.1 style and the rival is a 3.0 style. Personally I much prefer zowie mice but it's where your preference lies.

The FK+ is decent. But I find it a little pointless next to my ZA11 which is like an FK but with a more palm filling hump. Size wise they end up feeling pretty close but the arch on the ZA11 gives me more control then the flat FK+ shape. I certainly rate the fk+ over the fk1 but would recommend the ZA11 over both unless you are pure finger tip grip.

Also worth noting that Logitech are about to release a new ambi mouse with one of their old style classic shapes. It should have the 3366/60 as well.

Back
Top Bottom