Zowie FK2, Mionix Avior 7000 or the Logitech G303?

Associate
So I'm not sure I'm getting on with my new Corsair M65 mouse as my fingertip grip means the forward side button is sometimes our of reach, as is the sniper button.

Tempted by the Zowie FK2, Mionix Avior 7000 or the Logitech G303 although I'm not sure when the G303 is released.

Any thoughts on my options or the release date of the G303?

Thanks

Associate
What games do you mostly play ?

I'm a finger tip grip myself & I use the Zowie FK. Great Moise for our grip, its not to wide & the back of the mouse doesn't interfere with my parm. Simple to use & requires no software.

It did take a bit of fiddling to get the sensitivity to where I wanted it as it only has 3/4 preset DPI setting so you have to set in game rather than on the software.

Overall its a good FPS mouse as its optical too so no laser tracking issues.

I've not used the others but I've used most of the Stealseries, Corsair & Razer mouses & this Zowie one is top notch.

Associate
I ve got the avior 7000 and it is absolutely fantastic. Its really well made and very customisable to how you play. Like you I mainly play fps and I have to say that this mouse has made me better.

Soldato
depends on your hand shape

the ec 1 is more like the Microsoft intelli mouse

the FK1 is ambi and much more central i find it too small

The old EC1 and 2 weren't very different but visually there seems to be a larger difference between them now the ec1 being bigger

The logitechs listed are all we can get at the moment new ones will be listed when we get a heads up from the distributor.

Soldato
I use 302 and it's amazing mouse for my small hands.

That's coming from rival, fk1, deathadder 2013.

Didn't like rival cause of size... Fk1 shape was nice but the buttons are shocking.. 2013 I've always loved but I had mine for a while so needed a replacement.

Associate
I got all 3. The Zowie is my choice FK1. Even though the click latency is higher then other 2 its only 10-15ms The shape and sensor are great though. The G303 can be bought direct from Logitech UK now. Its got superb button a better more raw feeling sensor but for some the shape is a little uncomfortable. Only get it if you're a pure finger tip user.

Back
Top Bottom