Zowie FK2 Question.

Man of Honour
You can't really change it on the fly but as above it can be adjusted using the button on the bottom of the mouse.

Permabanned
OP
Oh, well that's a real shame.
I bought a proteus core and loved the tracking, going back to optical from laser feels so much nicer but the Logitech shape was just awful for me. Way to high a back so the zowie seemed to be the perfect solution. Great sensor right shape but no dpi on the fly is a deal breaker. :(

Man of Honour
It would probably be trivial to mod one of the side buttons to do dpi switching... but I'm not gonna open one of mine up to see heh.

Associate
Oh, well that's a real shame.
I bought a proteus core and loved the tracking, going back to optical from laser feels so much nicer but the Logitech shape was just awful for me. Way to high a back so the zowie seemed to be the perfect solution. Great sensor right shape but no dpi on the fly is a deal breaker. :(

Can i ask why you want on the fly dpi switching, in all my years of pc gaming i have never used it once seems a gimmick.

Set your dpi change in game sensitivity.

Permabanned
OP
Can i ask why you want on the fly dpi switching, in all my years of pc gaming i have never used it once seems a gimmick.

Set your dpi change in game sensitivity.

That doesn't apply to all games. If I se the dpi low in BF4 for aiming down sights that's fine, set it high for vehicles it's fine when driving around but it's too high when aiming from a vehicle when zoomed in. DPI switching to a low dpi when zoomed in from a tank etc gives far greater control.

Soldato
That doesn't apply to all games. If I se the dpi low in BF4 for aiming down sights that's fine, set it high for vehicles it's fine when driving around but it's too high when aiming from a vehicle when zoomed in. DPI switching to a low dpi when zoomed in from a tank etc gives far greater control.

BF4 has separate sensitivity controls for vehicles and on foot..

Almost all games also have commands to adjust zoom / scope sensitivity ratio's etc too.

Permabanned
OP
It doesn't have separate sensitivity for turning turrets etc in vehicles to being zoomed in in a vehicle. It's one sensitivity for driving and optical aiming when zoomed. When zoomed in its far to sensitive, when not its fine for driving and being aware of the peripheral.
Dpi switching on the fly solves that very problem.

In csgo I like to have a higher sensitivity to my guns when I reach gold knife in arms race, you can't adjust that in game either, dpi on the fly solves that problem too.

I really need dpi on the fly.

Back
Top Bottom