It's only your mum. Whats the problem?

Soldato
Perhaps you should engage your brain if you've been with her for a year: perhaps you may encounter some overlooked information? I mean maybe her mum isn't comfortable with her daughter sleeping with people or you? It's perfectly feasible that the daughter has said something to her mum, such as she hasn't had sex etc and when she turns up unexpected she needed to cover up.
Sounds like the gf needed to hide you to cover herself: her issue not yours. I'd not get so uptight about this. I would have asked her what was going on. Perhaps she merely relocated you as her mother wouldn't like the idea of you and her sharing a bed or staying over?
I'd not have stormed off at all. Bad decision for the long run.
Just should have asked her why she didn't want her mother to see you. If the answer isn't logical, then jump to your conclusions.

However, a short, possibly hungover, hour in a cold room couldn't possibly be that awful.
If you were indeed as I suspect hungover, perhaps she didn't want her mother to see you in a state?

Sorry for your troubles nonetheless

Soldato
shes seeing an other guy. the mum met this guy 4 days ago in the same sort of surprise visit

she just didnt want to look like a **** in front of her mum. cant blame her

Soldato
This thread has failed quite well.

My girlfriends mum wanted me around the place since I first met her, so you failed as a cool bro, as well as failing to provide a cool story, bro.

And if you can't wake up right after a night of probably being sozzled out of your head, you should take some manning up lessons. Not even her asking any questions? Come on man.

My honest thoughts whilst reading the OP was that you had a very paranoid and insecure episode and your emotions were rather screwed up. Still under the influence of alcohol much? Seriously. If you've ended with her, then fine, you're moving on at your slow womanly place, if not, well done trolling everyone.

Edit: Heck, try getting in contact with her. Who knows what it could have been. Talking don't hurt. If she acts like you're just crawling back then you know its fo sho and just leave it.

Last edited:

VoG

VoG

Soldato
I’ve never felt so low, angry, hurt and disrespected. It’s not a pleasant feeling. I was not happy.

ya know, if it takes so little relationship wise to knock you on your ass, i dread to think how you'll cope when life throws a real emotional crysis in your direction.

Back
Top Bottom