It's only your mum. Whats the problem?

Caporegime
brool_story_co.jpg

Soldato
I kinda found it hard to read the OP. I put the effort in and all it amounted to was

'my girlfriend shoved me in the spare room cos she didn't want her mother to see me'

Associate
It sounds like the kind of thing that could have given you both an amusing memory to laugh about in the future had you taken it in good humour. However by taking offense and storming off you may well have instead damaged the relationship - perhaps ending it.

Of course the above assumes that there was no previous form and she had given you no other reasons in the past to doubt that she respects you. If however this was just the straw that broke the camels back then you are better off without her anyway!

Associate
She sounds like such a " lovely " girl, she should have just told her mum you were there and I think if it were me i'd feel pretty annoyed/worthless to like she's to ashamed to even tell her own mum. My boyfriend means everything to me and my mum knows that, she would never expect me to just shoe him away somewhere if she was coming round when he was here and even if she did expect it I just wouldn't do it i'd never ever treat him that way.

Soldato
Did I really just read all that for what could be summed up by:

Guys I was in one room in bed, then I moved to another, colder room, and got into a different bed.

I don't think your life could be anymore uninteresting.

Caporegime
Meh that story is even less interesting than the time my ex and I spent the night in the house she had stopped renting at the time, only for the landlord to let himself in the next morning...
:o

Probably a religious/cultural thing where she isn't supposed to be banging dudes before marriage or something :p

That was my first thought, definately sounds like an overbearing and controlling mother if she spent that long trying to get her daughter to let her in, then letting herself in...

TBH the OP sounds like a tit, just ask her why...

Soldato
We’d arranged to go see an event in London a few weeks ago. We’d booked the Monday off work as it was going be a late one back Sunday after the event and figured a lay-in would be nice. Having already spent the weekend together I was really looking forward to it.

We finally get back to her place at 1am-ish and literally crawl into bed and pass out.

I love how you tell this boring story like we know who 'we' are.

Back
Top Bottom