Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
It has singleplayer? :o

just kidding, still haven't played it though.
Anyone else looking to having an awesome k/d ratio after finishing unlocks? I don't really care about my rank so much.

Associate
I'm really tempted to grab this now... is the multiplayer any good?

There should be no prior thoughts before pressing the checkout button, server issues aside, its brilliant game on multi-player, play with head phones cranked up in a dark room on a decent LCD and... :cool::D

I have it on the 360 also stupidly (most of my mates have it on there) and Modern Warfare 2, but I haven't touched the console or MW2 for over a week now as I've been loving every minute of it on the PC, not only does it look a thousand times better on my rig - it's also a damn site harder with the player base.

Soldato
Er, has anyone else had this completely lock up their PC? Sound on loop, completely unresponsive, needs a force shut down and restart to get out of it? :S

I thought the release versions were supposed to be more stable than the Beta? So far I've had WAY more problems with this.

Associate
Er, has anyone else had this completely lock up their PC? Sound on loop, completely unresponsive, needs a force shut down and restart to get out of it? :S

I thought the release versions were supposed to be more stable than the Beta? So far I've had WAY more problems with this.

Nope no problems like that

Associate

I had a CTD yesterday, with endless sound looping. Had to reboot to sort it.

Its a great game once you get past the god-awful server browser.

Soldato

same here mate, really sick of it today, everygame ive had it either CTD or freezes up, beta was a lot more stable, what a joke

Associate
I find it near impossible to connect in the evenings, need to refresh about 20 times to get the servers to show up, so do most my gaming during the day! My leave is up in 10 days so wont be able to play until i am back in aug!! Everyone will be all ranked up by then! Only real gripe i have are the guys who worry about the kill/death ratio, just enjoy the game guys and work as a team, much more fun than getting obsessed with stats :) have had 1 case of the looping sound but i could still play.

Last edited:
Associate
Just played some more of the single player. Its OK if you take it independently, but next to MW and MW2 its pretty poor. The checkpoints are quite poorly thought out, and come fairly rarely. They tend to build up the action and difficulty before a checkpoint, which means if you die you're regularly forced to replay large tedious chunks.

Also, enemies appear to spawn once you move forwards out of cover, forcing you to move forwards, trigger the enemy spawn, and move back to take them out.

Storyline is poor compared to MW and MW2 as well.

Multiplayer on the other hand is excellent.

Soldato
<rant>WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS GAME.

Every game i played tonight involved teamstacking. The moment one team looked like it was going to win there was a mass exodus to that side. All for what? 200 points? PATHETIC!

One game had 21 vs 11. I dont do this and as such i was on the receving end of endless spawn rape.

You know what makes it even worse? The people who try and defend it as a legitimate way to play the game.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

</rant>

Back
Top Bottom