***The Kit Thread 10/11***

Soldato
Have they ballsed up the premier league patches?

They don't look right to me, surely they should be central over the stripe?

Just got mine this morning and it's the same, doesn't look great to be honest. The stripes aren't quite central on the shoulders (they're more towards the front) but one badge is pretty much central on the sleeve and the other is miles forward. I don't know what they were thinking.

I spoke to a bloke from Kitbag today and I may return it during the week to see if they can sort them out, it's a bit disappointing really. :(

Where did you order from ONESHOTKILL?

Soldato
Well heres the Man City away kit for next year
Away:
33k86it.jpg

I really like it despite it probably looking more like a training top than our away

Last edited:
Soldato
Have they ballsed up the premier league patches?

They don't look right to me, surely they should be central over the stripe?

haha i have just noticed yea they look abit out of line :( god damn it.

the fitting is pretty big,i mean seems to be a good length to it,so if you had last seasons id expect this to be a couple inches bigger on chest and lengh,i mean last seasons 3xl was 50 inch chest,and that was a big no no for my,as i was 58 chest,but this seasons is 54-56 which i only really need 54 now,this is abit baggy on me,but i dont care :) i always had trouble with the collars on footy tops some made my kneck really ichy and the meteral was so sweaty and clingy,but this one is really light and comfy

This i ordered from kitbag

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I can take some pics a little later

Got it straight from the club shop :)

Thanks mate.

I got mine through Utd Direct but it was fulfilled by Kitbag, I just want to put some pics together of how it should look so I can put some evidence in with my return for an exchange. I don't mind if the badges aren't right in the middle but it would be nice if they matched! :(

Soldato
Thanks mate.

I got mine through Utd Direct but it was fulfilled by Kitbag, I just want to put some pics together of how it should look so I can put some evidence in with my return for an exchange. I don't mind if the badges aren't right in the middle but it would be nice if they matched! :(
Sports Direct for mine. Might be worth checking out a sports shop to see how the logos are on their shirts?

Soldato
Cheers for those, that looks how they should be to me. I will put a letter together to Kitbag and see what they say.

Just to clarify- did you buy them in the actual shop at OT or off the web?

Thanks a lot for your help. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom