***The Kit Thread 10/11***

Caporegime
OP
Is there any word on whether they'll see shirts with the cup sponsor on? I guess they will since Spurs have sold shirts with "Euro letters" on them before.

I'm sure they will. Else, the sponsor fee would be quite small I'd imagine. a lot of the appeal of being a sponsor is having your logo marching the streets.

Soldato
I ordered the Inter Milan home and Real Madrid away shirts today. Not that i support them i just like the shirts. Good to wear at footie or the gym.

Praying the stoke away kit is nice as the home one is truly crap

Soldato
i asked on redcafe and they said the badges are supposed to be like that,they said in the megastore window there was a sign to say they have to be like that so they fully stick on or summit

Fair enough, but they could at least stick them in the same place on both sides. :p We'll see what they say, it looks rubbish tbh so I'd be happier without them since they gave no indication prior to buying that they would be so placed.

Soldato
Why have them, the only shirt they should be on is Chelsea ones seeing as they are champions and they are different.
Unless I've missed something the Premier League badges aren't the champions ones but the competition ones so each club has them on the shirts. The Champions Leagues badges will be the same but for the clubs in the Champions League. Am I missing something? :confused::o

Permabanned
Unless I've missed something the Premier League badges aren't the champions ones but the competition ones so each club has them on the shirts. The Champions Leagues badges will be the same but for the clubs in the Champions League. Am I missing something? :confused::o

Champions have different colored ones or they did

Caporegime
Why have them, the only shirt they should be on is Chelsea ones seeing as they are champions and they are different.

Are you talking about the Champions League badges? If so why should only Chelsea have them when they got knocked out? If you're referring to the Premier League badges on the biceps then every club that's in the EPL has them so again, why should only the champions wear a badge to show what league they are in?

:confused:

Clubs only wear the Champions League badge for Champions League games. League, FA cup, Carling cup = EPL badges, CL games = CL badges.

Soldato
the prem league champions ones are gold i think,i got some on a signed shirt from a couple seasons ago,obviously chelsea will have these on there shirts this season,but the ones i liked was the champions league badge which is like a the football round logo thing

img0737.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom