Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Whats wrong with battlefield 3 ?

The guys at the top. Their arrogance continues to astound me.

https://twitter.com/gustavhalling/status/210652242104156160

So because you're a loner who plays on your own with randoms who are **** pilots, we can't be trusted with flying the AC-130 then ?

What about that barrage of requests you had from transport chopper pilots asking for more points when they successfully help their gunners get kills ? you know those comments that you said you got which made you up the passenger kill assist in the patch before last ?

Lazy game design. What annoys me is they try and justify it through some lame excuse. Battlefield was fundamentally supposed to be about teamwork, now they dismiss it because they want quick easy money.

Note how they haven't even bothered to fix the comrose or VOIP, 7+ months after release, and people willingly hand them money for Premium. :rolleyes:

Soldato
I already have BF3 and Back to Karkand. If I buy the £39.99 premium pack will it make me re-download BF3 and Back to Karkand too? I don't have enough room on my SSD drive :(

or can I install the expansion packs on another hard drive?

Associate
to use the indian store just open IE, select tools>internet options>connections tab>lan settings. tick the check box for use a proxy server for your lan and enter the ip and port listed below
122.252.248.147 port 6515

once thats done close IE and then reopen it or whatever browser you use and go to the origin store, it wont work via the origin app. the online store should now list premium for Rs.1,499.00. log in to you origin account and purchase premium, it may take a short while to go through as it's not a very fast proxy server but it does work as i bought mine this way. once you open the origin app if you click on bf3 info icon it should list premium in the add-ons and bonuses section.

Cheers spookywillow - just tried this and bought it without a hitch; got my confirmation email within a minute or two. When I launch BF3 it states I have access to Premium. Does Close Quarters only become available on 12/06 or is there are special stuff available now? Sorry if noob questions, just haven't been near BF3 for a while and just though I'd revisit this thread to see what's happening. Glad I did :)

Soldato
I already have BF3 and Back to Karkand. If I buy the £39.99 premium pack will it make me re-download BF3 and Back to Karkand too? I don't have enough room on my SSD drive :(

or can I install the expansion packs on another hard drive?

If you downloaded the recent patch you already have Close Quarters as it was in it.

Soldato
Pulled of THE MOST AMAZING SMAW chopper takedown just now on Kharg.

Sitting just outside D with C on my right side. Saw a Havoc chopper flying along coastline towards C at my 1 O'clock just above the building between C and D. Flicked mouse and fired way past C to my 4 O'Clock.

4 seconds later:

BOOM, x2 Kills Adbeans.

Getting good at this Chopper 1 shot kill malarky :D

Soldato
So what's the point of getting the Premium Pack?

EDIT: Too late my orders gone through on Origin. When does it all go live?

Coz you can't play it until it is live which is on the 12th. Plus those that did not pay will not be able to access it either.

Check out your Battlelog page now you have premium it has all the details.

Caporegime
I'm like

Should i buy it using proxy
Do i really want the premium
Do i want to rage again
Can i keep myself occupied
Will the dlc's come out cheaper nearer the time

arg

Associate
Cheers spookywillow - just tried this and bought it without a hitch; got my confirmation email within a minute or two. When I launch BF3 it states I have access to Premium. Does Close Quarters only become available on 12/06 or is there are special stuff available now? Sorry if noob questions, just haven't been near BF3 for a while and just though I'd revisit this thread to see what's happening. Glad I did :)

I hope this doesn't happen to everyone.

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/uq1q6/if_you_bought_battlefield_premium_with_a_proxy/

Caporegime
I'm like

Should i buy it using proxy
Do i really want the premium
Do i want to rage again
Can i keep myself occupied
Will the dlc's come out cheaper nearer the time

arg
Gonna get it this saturday, hopefully the proxy will still work. I do have my moments of frustration with bf3, but when its not acting up it can be fun. The dlc's bought separately will likely cost more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom