Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I used my own address which was auto-filled anyway. Just stuck in India as my country and took out my postcode for some reason...in case they wanted to check. Have a few minutes there on different premium servers and all seemed fine - new camo, assignments etc. If EA come looking me, what can I do?

Soldato
£40 is fine for me, think about it this way: £1 = 1 hour gameplay. So far I've done 117 hours on BF3 that cost me £40, that's great value! I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more hours with the expansion packs, new weapons and new assignments.

How much is it the bypass way anyway?

Soldato
I'm like

Should i buy it using proxy
Do i really want the premium
Do i want to rage again
Can i keep myself occupied
Will the dlc's come out cheaper nearer the time

I was like this, felt pretty indifferent to the new expansion, hadn't actually played BF3 for a few weeks since RO2 patch. Till I heard someone on here say that he'd lost B2K access since the patch, assumed to be because he hadn't signed up for premium. Went on the check I could still get on Karkand, worked fine. Had a quick blast thencChecked my stat page and saw the hidden assignment graphics. Immediately thought **** it, and bought premium there and then. Went legit cos I simply don't see the point risking your account for he sake aof 23 quid.

Soldato
Any of you lads using the India proxys, How do you get passed the payment part? I get ''Payment Authorisation Failed ''

I suspect its because on the billing info it asks for country, Gives a few options like India, Thailand etc, No UK lol.. I put India.. but my home UK address
How do you get around this? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom