• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3D Mark 11 scores**

Soldato
Can you do me a huuuuge favour 8 Pack, when the LTG boost arrives can you dump the stock and LN2 vBIOS for me? Want to try it out on my stock lightning :)

Edit: Provided its not shipped to you with the MOA bios that is, don't want to get you in trouble with MSI :p

Caporegime
Soldato
The last time i set my RAM volts to 1.65v it had a seizure, seriously it took me 2 hours to get it to boot again.

Lot of people do run Phenom II's at 1.65v Memory, but i'm not trying that again. :o

I think the IMC in my Chip is a little weak.

LOL.
Guessing 1.65v is actually pretty decent then? For the speed and alright timings?
I thought it was high...:L

What's yours?

Caporegime
LOL.
Guessing 1.65v is actually pretty decent then? For the speed and alright timings?
I thought it was high...:L

What's yours?

Yeah its pretty good.

I'm running; 1500Mhz / 8-8-8-20-T1 / 1.55v (standard Corsair RAM) i bought them over a year ago just to knock this rig together with the intention of getting a better set later on, i never bothered as there actually pretty good.
Now i'm waiting to see if i get an FX-8350 before i decide what RAM to get, what ever it will be it will be running at over 2000Mhz

OcUK Staff
Cheers :)

What core voltages are you using for the 680? A mighty impressive score.

Where abouts in the world are ya 8 pack?

Core is 1.3v ish loaded reported by Volt Meter. Mems is +100mv - 105mv

This score is top 80 or so I think which given that I am using Ivy and not SB-E is doing ok for a first couple of runs. Defo top 40 or so with better Physics and Combined score tuned 5.5ghz SB-E offers and much more graphics if I install my better Ivy that does 6.1 for 11.

The card still has more in it I am sure I am aiming ultimately for top 25-30 in 11 and top ten in Vantage where SB-E has an even bigger advantage. I did look after a Vantage run at 1550 and saw the graphics score was top 15 maybe even top 12.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow that's a high core clock for 1.3v!!! Can't begin to imagine what it will do when you push 1.5v and over!!

Haha I would love to, have a hunch this card would fly with more volts and the cold!

Back
Top Bottom