• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3D Mark 11 scores**

Soldato
I did switch to 100*50 just to see and the same results. I have had enough with fiddling for now and possibly will have a play at a later date but for now, I will leave it. Memory is just annoying, as anything tighter just won't let me boot. Maybe if I had different memory it would but no way am I spending any more (for now) :D

Pump more volts into the RAM, show them who's boss :p

OcUK Staff
+1

Any chance of seeing a run on the R4E at 5.5ghz

Ofcourse.

This was just a first run with the card and the Ivy was on the bench.

I need to get the card working at -110 before I set up RIVE.

The GTX680 are cold bugged as far as booting windows without the Pstates fix below -40. Which I am still not using correctly so awaiting a response from MSI.

I have a special bios to allow higher clocks too this is on stock LN2 Bios. This is the MOA bios and boots the card at 1400mhz stock!!! for sub zero only.

Then I will do 3D11 and Vantage on RIVE with 5.5ghz ish CPU and 2444mhz mems for HWbot and here. Also Unigen too.

@ Gregster you have 5.6 CPU in main table, Its 5.83!!!;)

@ Pigi yes I have it and Lightening Boost On its way too:D. I am gonna do this GTX680 First though as it takes so long setting up these cards.

The RIVE did this the other night:http://www.hwbot.org/submission/232...tage___performance_radeon_hd_5850_29517_marks and I did not push it just wanted to beat the other guys scores to get the full HW Points of 49.6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom